Monday, May 13, 2019

4 simple techniques to eliminate stress

"I am very nervous!"

"I am tired of my work!"

"What will happen in the future?!"

Are you familiar with any of the above statements? More importantly, there is you from

used
from

 Any one of your life?

Well, you must use at least one, if not all, at some point in your life.

What is the meaning of the word "stress"?

Technically, there are two types of stress, namely ' eustress'&'distress'

Eustress, or #good;' Stress is the minimum pressure we need to successfully complete a task. But when we make ourselves vulnerable to more stress than we need, this will reduce our pressure toward another.

As a psychologist, I meet some people every day. They say, "Tallon, I am very nervous. I don't know what I want to do!"

After asking them the reasons for the stress, they gave me one or more of the following reasons: -

  • jobs
  • Career
  • Examination
  • Relationship
  • Political reason
  • News
  • Child's exam
  • Daughter's wedding...and more.

If we scroll through the information on our beloved social networking site, we will find 10 things we disapprove or don't hate in the first 5 minutes, and maybe 2 or 3 things we like or even like.

In today's time, there is a lot to emphasize.

I will provide you with some personal stress management skills.

They are as follows: -

  1. News fast
    This is one of the most effective stress management methods I have ever used. Today, no matter which news media you choose, more than half of them are full of negative and stressful news. no no! The news does not mean that you give up the news forever. You can start by ignoring this message from 7 days.

  2. Selective social media
    Yes, you are not mistaken! I am not asking you to give up social media altogether. I just ask you to be selective. Choose content that is relevant to you and irrelevant content. You can always abandon things that are not related to you, or cause negative emotions in your life. You won't miss anything that has nothing to do with you. There is a wonderful conversation in some Bollywood movies that appeared a few years ago. It is like this: "You can't be in two places at the same time. This means you will definitely lose something at any given time. Location, where were you at the time?"

  3. Use pressure ball
    Ok, just like the old school, it works! Always keep the ball soft and convenient! In many cases, a medium-sized sponge-like ball will help you. Whenever you feel stressed, just squeeze it and continue to do so until you start to feel better.

  4. Take a deep breath
    Remember - there is nothing to solve 5 deep breaths. Whenever you are in a state of tension, sit down. If you are standing, place your palm on your stomach, sit up straight, close your eyes, take a deep breath 5 times, and feel your breath every time you exhale. After each deep breath, repeat the following to yourself: "I have the ability to handle this situation!" Each breath will make your tone firmer.

The next time you feel a little nervous, try these steps and think about your challenges from a third-person perspective. Also, please think about, "How will this issue affect me in the next 5 years?"

wish all the best!




Orignal From: 4 simple techniques to eliminate stress

No comments:

Post a Comment