When preparing for the hunting season, I used to develop some bad habits. Like many hunters, I let time worry more about my gear and accessories than to prepare my rifle. I went out the day before the hunt and opened a few rounds down and said it was good. Get ready to go. Now I am not saying that this method does not work, but it made me spend a beautiful deer once and it is enough for me to find another system.
This is a long time and I have been watching for a few months, waiting for an open day to cross the property line and enter my killing area. When my first round was directly on his back, the monster we called the "Top Ten" flinched. Frustrated, I lined up another, let it go, where it went, I will never know! The big butt took off like a lightning bolt. He left in about two seconds and didn't see it for the rest of the season. Finding those two is a very bad moment...
Orignal From: 7 steps to adjust the rifle for hunting
No comments:
Post a Comment