Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Can Aspies learn self-defense and martial arts?

Why learning self-defense is important for young children
from

Aspies are often bullied and sometimes lack confidence. Learning self-defense is a good way to teach self-confidence and resist bullies.

The nerves typically have other ways to protect themselves. They know when someone wants to hurt them, they might play with the mind to avoid bullying or attack.

Why learning martial arts is difficult for young children
from

Feel the problem with problems such as loud noise and bright fluorescent lights. Some children have social phobias, and some have problems understanding the instructions. In addition, many small animals have poor motor skills.

My personal experience as a martial arts student
from

I wanted to learn self-defense from an early age, but my mother opposed it because she thought that girls should not learn martial arts. She told me that I can't learn anything, I will only get hurt. I am afraid that I don't understand the instructions,...




Orignal From: Can Aspies learn self-defense and martial arts?

No comments:

Post a Comment