Monday, May 13, 2019

Cosmetic addiction, have you missed this important step in the beauty routine?

If you like me, you will become a frequent visitor to the cosmetics aisle. Read the shelves carefully and taste the latest lipstick formulas, eyeliners and foundations for a flawless look. Some of us fell in love with cosmetics and messed up our mother's dressers and ladies, some of whom were never good.

Don't worry, you are not alone!

But as a makeup lover, we are just as important to take off the process if it is not through its process. An unpredictable beat starts on a perfect foundation, which can only be the result of daily proper preparation of the skin by removing dirt, oil and residue.

This is why a great makeup remover is the key!

As a person who likes to be gorgeous, I learned that all cosmetic removers are not equal. I use makeup remover wipes every night before cleaning, and I will ignore the foundation applied on my towel after drying. Don't think that if there is cosmetics left on my face, see my pores and set aside. Space bacteria grow.

Fortunately, there are plenty of make-up removers and make-up wipes, including clean balms, oils, gels, dissolved sprays and even makeup removers.

After a period of breakthrough, I decided to upgrade my approach and accept the recommendation of a trusted Ulta employee. LancômeBi-Facil Facial Duplex Micelle Water Facial Cleansing Lotion has completely changed my skincare and makeup games, this is the sister of the classic Lancôme double-sided double-effect eye makeup remover.

I know that this is a mouthful, but this baby is very powerful! Any cosmetic that dissolves the oil on the skin, then the micelles are washed and the excess residue is removed, and then rinsed with detergent, which means that there is no more cosmetic left on the towel.

Hallelujah!

Don't get me wrong, I still keep makeup removers on my bed or in my wallet, because those nights I was too tired to do my entire daily work. My favorite is the Sephora series of green tea cleansers and exfoliating wipes, which are suitable for skin use and have a soothing effect. They are very beautiful for skin that is prone to acne. I also like Too Faced Mascara Melting Cleansing Oil for eye makeup, for regular or waterproof mascara!

Finally, it doesn't matter which method you choose, find the best product for your lifestyle, just make sure you have a product that eliminates all remaining residue, believe me, it will change the rules of the game!




Orignal From: Cosmetic addiction, have you missed this important step in the beauty routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment