You know, there are countless articles and rankings in the history of this sport, because no one has ever heard of MMA before UFC.
Let us forget that Pancrase held their show before Gracie.
Prior to UFC, Gracies merged 7,819,952-0 uncontrolled battles in the years prior to UFC's creation.
Let's not forget that although UFC is a big dog sitting on the porch, sometimes they are pulled out by several promotions. The only reason they become big dogs is that Fertitta Brothers has to worry about profits before millions of people want to burn. I want to know if PFC is as big as it is now, then Pride is not operating like the California state government. Kindness knows that MMA has been able to draw money from woodworkers.
Having said that, I think we can review and break down the evolution of MMA.
So let's take a look at what I will call the Generational MMA. As the sport develops, you can classify...
Orignal From: Intergenerational mixed martial arts
No comments:
Post a Comment