Monday, May 13, 2019

Running and cycling

If you are a sport type that not only likes to watch, but also enjoys participating, then you may already have good shape work or cycling to help you keep where you want to be healthy. If you want to stay innocent and at the top of the game, it's still wise to read these topics. In my personal library, for this reason, I have a lot of books about running and cycling.

Now, I want to recommend a few books to you, which are very helpful for my sports group and training. I would recommend a book about cycling and a book about running;

"Complete runner" Editor from Runner's World Magazine.

This book has been in my library since high school, where I used it for runways and off-road. It has a lot of tips on training, shoes and how to stay in top shape without being hurt. If you have an injury, there are some over-injured parts and how to stretch before running so you don't get hurt. The most important part about how to pick good running shoes is your diet. Another book I would like to recommend is riding a bicycle;

"Complete horse riding and racing technical guide" Author: Fred Matheny and Bicycling Magazine. in 1989.

If you think it's easy to choose the right car, then think again. If you think you can ride a bicycle and participate in a bicycle race, because you are in good health, it is a dream. This book has advanced riding skills, racing strategies and training advice. It has good advice from front to back. You need to know things, whether you are in Lance Armstrong or go out for a 100-mile charity ride. Behaving a valuable career.




Orignal From: Running and cycling

No comments:

Post a Comment