Monday, May 13, 2019

Deer Hunting in Barnes, Wisconsin

In November 2005, my son Alex and Travis went north to the uncle's hut in the remote town of Barnes. For 40 years, I have been hunting in the area. The cottage is full of my grandmother's cooking memories, old friends are playing with garbage, visiting neighbors, ready to start the morning hunting. I am very happy to have my grandmother get up for breakfast in the morning, including eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes and toast. Sadly, those days have passed, and now my son and I must take care of ourselves.

Open morning deer

After breakfast, we packed up our lunch and grabbed our gear. These devices identified knives, guns, orange jackets and a pair of warm boots. On a cold, cold November morning, waiting for the opening game in the middle of the night to go out and go out, which made me goose bumps! If you are a deer hunter, you will understand that we have waited for almost a year to return to the woods!

We are hiking...




Orignal From: Deer Hunting in Barnes, Wisconsin

No comments:

Post a Comment